The launch also introduces a new range of five global inspired mixed salads, all taste approved by director Michel Roux Jr, of course.
New Salad Mix range
- English punchy mustard leaves and broccoli shoots
- Italian kicks with rocket and garlic chives
- Indian infuses fragrant fennel and coriander
- Asian balances sharp purple radish with coriander
- Japanese tantalises with hot wasabi and pink stem radish.
The new range will also be available at existing retailers: Teds Veg at Borough Market, Farmdrop online delivery service and Neil Brown Herbs at New Covent Garden Market which supplies the restaurant trade in London. New retailers include Planet Organic stores in London and Langridge Organic.