• Olive oil spray
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tsp crushed red chilli
• 1 x 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
• 1 x 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
• 2 tsp salted baby capers, rinsed, drained, coarsely chopped
• 2 tbs chopped fresh continental parsley
• 2 (about 250g each) chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
• Steamed green round beans, to serve
1. Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat. Spray with olive oil spray to grease. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and chilli, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
2. Add the tomato. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cannellini beans and capers, and simmer for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Season with pepper. Stir in half the parsley.
3. Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
4. Divide the chicken among serving plates. Top with the cannellini bean mixture and remaining parsley. Serve with steamed green beans.