• 1/2 x 800g dark fruit cake, chopped
• 1/4 cup dark rum
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
• 2 x 180g blocks dark chocolate, melted
• 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
• 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
1. Crumble fruit cake into a bowl. Add rum and mix well to combine. Add cranberries, chocolate and 1/2 cup coconut. Mix well to combine.
2. Roll 1 level tablespoon fruit cake mixture into a ball. Toss in remaining coconut. Place onto a baking paper-lined tray. Repeat with remaining fruit cake mixture, tossing half the rum balls in coconut and the remaining rum balls in chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate the balls for 2 hours or until firm. Serve.