• 300g packet Sanitarium Vegie Delights vegie mince
• 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
• 375g jar enchilada sauce
• 12 flour tortillas
• 1 cup grated tasty cheese
Rice and corn salad
• 1/2 cup long-grain white rice
• 310g can corn kernels, drained
• 3 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 5cm-deep, 25cm x 35cm (base) baking dish. Break vegie mince into a bowl. Add beans. Reserve 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Add remaining sauce to mince mixture. Stir to combine.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla. Cook for 10 seconds each side or until softened. Transfer to a flat surface. Top with ¼ cup mince mixture. Roll up to enclose filling. Place, seam side down, in prepared dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and mince mixture.
3. Spread reserved sauce over centre of tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese has melted.
4. Meanwhile, make salad Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place rice, corn, onion, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve enchiladas with rice salad.